Helpful resources to get you started
Playgroup – No Use-by Date
what makes playgroup distinctive as mission, a ministry of service to families and a community that bears witness to the kingdom values of Jesus…..
bringing families together at the start of a new year. Some tips and ideas to make your group a great space to be.
What does a Christian Playgroup Look Like
Download this helpful resource sheet to help you and your Playgroup team explore how you can be intentional in being a Christian Playgroup.
Ten Steps to starting a playgroup
You may be thinking of starting a Playgroup at your church or wanting to revisit your purpose of running a Playgroup. These 10 steps will keep you focused on the end goal.
Playgroups can be missional
The principles listed in this resource sheet are being successfully used in many church playgroups to bring people into a relationship with Jesus. As a Christian playgroup, you may choose to prayerfully implement them.
Benefits of being a member
- Playgroup specific training
- Resources and guidelines to help you operate a quality and intentional Playgroup
- Regular e-newsletters featuring Playgroup activities, testimonies, helpful hints and articles relevant to your Playgroup ministry
- Opportunities to link with other Christian Playgroups
- Access to the members only section of the website
- Making a contribution to sharing the vision of Christian Playgroups
How to become a member
Apply to become a member through our online membership application.
Payment options include Paypal (our preferred method), Stripe, EFT, Cheque or contact email@example.com.