Helpful resources to get you started
These resources will help you get started in thinking about being intentional about your Playgroup ministry. More resources are available to CPN members.
Playgroup – No Use-by Date … what makes playgroup distinctive as mission, a ministry of service to families and a community that bears witness to the kingdom values of Jesus.
Welcoming families … bringing families together at the start of a new year. Some tips and ideas to make your group a great space to be.
Benefits of being a member
The Christian Playgroup Network aims to encourage, equip and support Christian Playgroup leaders and helpers (the ‘team’) to be more effective and better supported in this vital ministry.
We do this in a number of ways
- Playgroup specific training
- Resources and guidelines to help you operate a quality and intentional Playgroup
- Regular e-newsletters featuring Playgroup activities, testimonies, helpful hints and articles relevant to your Playgroup ministry
- Opportunities to link with other Christian Playgroups
- Access to the members only section of the website
- Making a contribution to sharing the vision of Christian Playgroups
How to become a member
Apply to become a member through our online membership application.
Membership costs $65 per year. Fill out your details through the ‘online membership application’ to register your application for CPN membership.
You will be notified by email when your application is approved.
Payment is made online via credit card or PayPal ( our preferred method) or contact email@example.com and an invoice can be emailed to you for payment by EFT or cheque.