For the first time Stories of Childhood went online, and we had over 80 people join in from far and wide for 2 hours, packed with time for quiet reflection, two thought-provoking and helpful presentations from our guest speakers, Dr Vivienne Mountain and Rev’d Mat Harry, and small-group discussions, sharing of ideas and praying for each other.
Focusing on the needs of children and their families – summary of Dr Vivienne Mountain’s presentation
Appropriate missional engagement – summary of Rev’d Mat Harry’s presentation
- Camille: Well done team. What a fantastic bunch of people. Thankful to God for all of your ministries and love. Thank you Mat and Vivienne for your wisdom.
- Sue: thank you everyone I shared with. Also thank you for the fantastic 2 hours. Learnt lots!
- David – Broken Hill: Thank you all for a great afternoon, what a hoot!
- Jane: Excellent way to spend a Sat arvo. Lots to ponder. Thanks everyone
- Cheryl: Thank you everyone. It was a wonderful session! It was encouraging, motivational, thought provoking, and has already got me thinking with an adjusted focus. Thanks again.
- Susan: It was a great afternoon last Saturday, much appreciated.